We are very glad to announce our opening for this year despite the unprecedented disruption to the travel and hospitality industry due to the pandemic of Covid-19.
Our priority has always been and will be the health and safety of our guests and our employees.
Therefore we would like to briefly inform you regarding all the safety measures, specifications and procedures based on the Health Protocols for post Covid-19 Restart, announced by the National Health Organization in accordance to the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
• All of our staff members are aware of how the Covid-19 is transmitted and are able to provide information to guests. We follow all hygiene rules to avoid transmitting the virus, such as frequent hand washing, physical distancing, avoiding handshakes etc.
• All employees undergo thermal screening every day before the start of their shift and are provided with full personal protection equipment.
•Social distancing rules have been applied and antiseptic solutions have been installed to our public areas including lounge area, outdoor seating and shared restrooms.
• Reinforcing our sanitation services in all public areas, housekeeping pays special attention to cleaning “high frequency touch points”, such as door handles, light switches and reception desk.
• Swimming Pool: The crowding density in our pool is calculated with an index of 5 m² of water surface per person.
• Gym: The use of the gym can be arranged upon request in order to avoid congestion.
• According to season time, breakfast will be either served in the room after our communication with the guest regarding the serving time and the variety of it or at our restaurant area in buffet always following all instructions of Health Protocols.
• Passenger limits are observed according to the Health Protocols and may be exceeded, only if the guests are a family.
• Drivers wear obligingly non-surgical masks and always provide antiseptic.
• Our vehicles are being disinfected after each use.
IMPORTANT: We are also in 24h communication with Medical Care Center for suspected cases of Covid-19 and we have a doctor on call, who will act on the instructions of National Health Organization for testing suspected cases and through telemedicine will be able to monitor them.
We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel! Until then, stay well and take good care!
A Hotel Team
Every morning, enjoy the selected buffet at the hotel’s restaurant area and begin your day with excellent Greek homemade tastes, right next to the swimming pool, which is an excellent facility and service, among hotels with swimming pool in Mykonos.Read more
The main reference point of The A Hotel Mykonos, is undoubtedly the amazing central pool. The definition of the "experience".Read more
We are longing to offer our guests the chance to experience delicious Mediterranean cuisine oriented food in an earthy, cozy and stylish atmosphere, overlooking the north part of the superb Myconian countryside.Read more